[mythtv] Mythweb2 image cache

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Tue Aug 5 11:41:15 EDT 2003

To start, I'd like to say that some nice work has gone into mythweb2.
Congratulations.

I wonder if I am missing a setting in mythweb2, however, or perhaps it has
not been established.

I have mythweb2 on the same server as my myth database, but not on my
mythbackend, with no file access to the recordings. I would like to disable
the image cache display in my installation. I commented a couple of lines,
so that the page would load, so I get some errors at the head of the page,
but that is not altogether elegant.

I set conf.php's 'show recorded pixmaps' to false, but it still wants to
find the directories, at least.

Is there a toggle elsewhere?

Thanks,
DAM