[mythtv] MythSecurity spinoff of MythTV?

John Hurliman jhurliman at focustheater.com
Tue Aug 5 02:07:19 EDT 2003

I think Myth would need another compression algorithm better suited to
security recordings first. Something that compresses to small filesizes
and has fairly low cpu overhead, where the tradeoff is quality. I've
been thinking up several different possibilities with myth and this one
came up, but I want to get my box playing tv correctly first before I
start expanding it to other purposes :-).

jph