[mythtv] XBOX Frontend, New version

Jack R Hyde jr at jrh.net
Mon Aug 4 20:19:09 EDT 2003

Dennis Cartier wrote:

>Nothing like introducing another bug while your 'fixing' things. ;(
>
>There is an update mythtv-xbox.0.2.common.tar.bz2 file on my webpage. Use it
>instead of the one included in 0.2.
>
>Sorry
>
>Dennis

I updated all of my files and finally got it to boot, but mythfrontend
never launches. I added the correct ip# and the xbox see's the network
because I can ping it. Guessing it might be the fact that I run the cvs
version of mythtv and this is v.10? If so how can I update the progfs,
which is where I am guessing the myth programs are running? Is it a tar
file or something? Thanks for all your work on this, pretty excited
about getting it to work, my gf wants a pvr in the bedroom, and the xbox
would be perfect =)