[mythtv] Re: MythChannels

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 4 19:40:42 EDT 2003

Yes :-( don't use mythchannels.7, with current CVS.
Will not work. Has been broken because of the change of the LIBVERSION to
0.11.
Maybe will work if you manually change that in the settings.pro...
You have also something strange in the make, be sure that you make distclean
first and regenerate all the makefiles.
Mythchannels should be placed at mythtv/programs/mythchannels
I'll try top release a new one as soon as possible but In the meantime I'm
also pending about what's going a be uploaded to the CVS.
Do you want to test something in particular? If so, maybe I can give you
something.

Sorry about that.
Ramon.