[mythtv] DVB: is dvbtools updated?

Ramon Roca ramon.roca at xcombo.com
Mon Aug 4 00:40:35 EDT 2003

> My card never fails tuning, and I have done a lot of channelchanges to
test
> this succer!
>
> Hauppauge Nexus-S Rev 2.1
>     Frontend : STV0299

I have same card (Hauppauge Nexus-S Rev STV0299)
Drivers from linuxtv.org (not CVS).
Sometimes I have problems changing channels within mythtv, but very most ok.
CVS from somewhat last week...
I've developing for amost the whole weekend. I don't feel for doing a patch
now. Hopefully tomorrrow will be users checking that works on other cards,
so I prefer to wait before releasing a patch for CVS after that. To prepare
micro-patches will be also complicated given my state and will still be
pending so... if you don't care.. goodnight!

I'll try to release the database thing (mc.sql, cvs.sql, 0.10-to-0.11...
etc) (the big part) and the diff (not that much)  for the code outside so
will be easy for Isaac to check that is safe.

Later I plan to release the new functionallity. All new code with no
interferences with existing code. Will include almost all what I've planned:
few docs,  dvb-t import/edit support, setup for cards, also finetune scan
for non channel-based countries... hopefully also DVB-c import since I've
already got the files...

Good night!