[mythtv] DVB CI

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Sun Aug 3 19:04:57 EDT 2003

(I didn't get your message, thus replying to Kenneth)

Ramon wrote:

>I'm also implementing the split of pids to vpids/apids (audio/video) as Ben suggested....

No! I didn't suggest that in the DB! In fact, I first had that split in
my first patches and then spent several hours to create the current,
general solution.

I thought that with Kenneth's meta-info from the stream, the user
usually wouldn't need to enter the PIDs at all.

>btw, what's the expected content of new column prognum? Is that for CI,
>i.e., col #9 (starting from 1) in channels.conf file? If it is and you use the same code, I had already uploaded that into channel_dvb in the
>providerid column.

e.g. serviceid would be a better name than prognum. (channum, chanid,
prognum, huh?)