[mythtv] File Size Limitations

Eric eric at cisu.net
Sat Aug 2 14:10:50 EDT 2003

Dear Jerk.
	Why so harsh? It's people like you that make me not want to contribute my
experiences and input into open source products. I took the time to send in
my opinion and all I get is a lame e-mail response making me sound like a
jerk.  It's their product, they can ignore or implement my suggestions as
they please. If you don't like my suggestions than just butt out instead of
acting all high and mighty about it.
	I'm sure you don't care because you can hide behind some anonymous name and
number. Just know if you ever said anything like this to me in person I would
punch you in the face.