[mythtv] DVB-T

joel at rosafluffmoln.nu joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Fri Aug 1 14:48:51 EDT 2003

A small question regarding DVB. Long time ago I saw some discussion regarding
the use of budget DVB cards and normal, with the difference that the budget
didnt decode the mpeg stream (?). Anyway, which type of card is recommended for
myth? And also, is there any plan to have softcam support? Because Im planing
to get a DVB-C card and the CAM module with viaaccess will be almost 200 euro
with shipping which I cannot afford :)

Cheers,
Joel