[mythtv] DVB support - Status update

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Apr 30 19:50:39 EDT 2003

I hope to write a panacea tuning patch in another couple weeks, so
if you can do a good job of describing the semantics of DVB tuning,
I'll try to give you some suggestions for generally applicable
architecture.  At a minimum, we should be able to come up with
something that is portable and inobtrusive to existing design.

On May 01, at 00:28, Ben Bucksch encoded a 1.4K recording: