[mythtv] MythMkMovie

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 17:53:47 EDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:30:48AM -0700, Chris Palmer wrote:
> from its name, I had suspected that this is what this was.  Since I
> have some interest in making VCD's, I had scanned the list archives
> for info on this topic.  I'd found some example commands for some of
> the steps, but I didn't have a whole lot of success, yet.  I will
> definitely check out your package.
>
> thanks for the description... :)

From at least one reaction so far, it seems coarser than I would like.
It's improving, and the next release (as soon as I can make it ready)
will have a nice menu mode, a real man page, and some actual
installation instructions.

To everybody who's trying it, it's better than it was (a -=LOT=-
better), but it still needs work. It's improving as quickly as I can
make it do so.

--
Michael J. Pedersen
My GnuPG KeyID: 4E724A60        My Public Key Available At: wwwkeys.pgp.net