[mythtv] BTAudio works! But not with MythTV?!

Cecil Watson cwatson at linkline.com
Sat Apr 26 14:13:43 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

I have a WinTV model 401 w/dbx and I can hear the audio using sox -w -r 32000
-t ossdsp /dev/dsp3 -t ossdsp /dev/dsp!  But I get no audio at all from
MythTV :(.  I do have it configured to record from /dev/dsp2(digital) and I
also tried dsp3(analog), again no audio from Myth.  The audio works fine when
I use the loopback cable to my cards input(/dev/dsp).  Using 0.8 release on
Debian unstable(Knoppix 3.2 dated 3/30/03).  Am I missing something?!

Thanks in advance,

Cecil