[mythtv] PVR250 (350) composite input

Ron Aldrich raldrich at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 02:22:07 EDT 2003

On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 07:26 AM, Isaac Richards wrote:

> On Thursday 24 April 2003 03:13 am, Ron Aldrich wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I just installed a PVR 350 in my MythTV box, and (after much
>> hair-pulling), have gotten it working.
>>
>> What I'm trying to figure out now, is how to make it use the composite
>> (or s-video) input instead of the tuner.  Any ideas?
>
> Should work exactly like a normal tuner card -- assign a channel
> source to the
> first composite input in 4th step in setup, and if you want that to be
> the
> default input, set it to be so in the 2nd step in setup.  If not, just
> switch
> inputs with the 'c' key during live tv.

I tried that - If I set my default input to anything other than Tuner
0, I get I/O errors in mythbackend when I try to watch live tv.

If I set my default input to Tuner 0, then the tuner works fine, but
when I press the 'c' key during live tv, it switches to the external
audio input, but continues capturing video from the tuner.

Is there anything else I could try?

Thanks,

Ron