[mythtv] New container added for OSD themes

ben ben at handcoder.com
Wed Apr 23 14:23:22 EDT 2003

Hey Chris since your working on this OSD stuff, on thing that I was
wanting to do was add an "optional"  parameter to the subtitle.  The
idea is this.  If optional=yes and the subtitle field is null then the
OSD would adjust the description rectangle to start where the subtitle
rectangle starts.  Right now most of the OSD put the subtitle and
description in the same area, but if there is not a description you just
get a blank line.  I wanted to get rid of the blank line.

What do you think?
Ben