[mythtv] Attention all OSD theme maintainers/authors concerning CVS modification.

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Wed Apr 23 20:16:51 EDT 2003

Chris Pinkham wrote:

>The new code in cvs will make the OSD more flexible by supporting keywords which are replaced at runtime by the corresponding piece of information.

This means I can replace that huge channum over there with the channel
name or callsign in a big font, with changes to the theme only (and
after I added channel name to the channel_number container)? That's
great :-).

(Maybe that should be a pref, not theme-dependent, though, with a new
keyword. We can think about that later.)

>Keywords should be enclosed in percent signs so TITLE is actually %TITLE%.

Why not use <var name="title" />?