[mythtv] Question about recording capabilities...

wwinright at attbi.com wwinright at attbi.com
Tue Apr 22 17:50:46 EDT 2003

This may be a moot point, but is there a way/could there be a way to start
recording a program while watching it, and have the data that has been buffered
included in the file? For instance, I turn on my TV which has been buffering a
particular channel for the past 15 mins, and decide I would like to record the
show to watch later and have the complete 30min block. Does this make any sense?

Thanks, Wade