[mythtv] lockups revisited

Mike Schrag mschrag at pobox.com
Tue Apr 22 11:26:03 EDT 2003

There seem to be two classes of lockups -- the nastiest (which I am not
getting since clocking my Athlon back and removing IRQ 9's) is the full
system lockup -- meaning it has to be rebooted.

The second is the one that I still see periodically which is that
capture just stops ... It's unclear if this is an IVTV issue or a MythTV
issue as there are some people reporting this on the IVTV mailing list
when just doing a straight cat /dev/video0 > test.mpg.

ms