[mythtv] lockups revisited

Chris Kleeschulte root at reactorradio.com
Tue Apr 22 08:18:57 EDT 2003

I am also getting random lockups and not sure why. Darn things are tough
to nail down. I have nothing on irq9...everything is steering through
irq11. I left mythtv running over night and it locked up (picture froze
nothing else happened) and mythbackend reported "Backend stopped in
RequestRingBufferBlock", which tells me my PVR250 prolly stopped
encoding tv? I restarted tv fine after that. I am still having the issue
where I cannot Escape from the "Recorded Programs" window. Using CVS
from 4-20.

chris