[mythtv] mythgame and zsnes

Chuck Ferring chuckf at fullplaymedia.com
Mon Apr 21 20:11:18 EDT 2003

Snes9x args aren't hard coded.  They are stored in the database and are
configurable at both the system and game level.  You might be able to
get away with changing all the settings for the system so that no option
for that setting is added to the command line, then adding your settings
in the extra settings edit box.  Not sure if that will work but it might
be worth a try.  Take a look at the sneshandler.cpp file and you should
be able to tell which settings add command line parameters.