[mythtv] Adjusting individual time offsets

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Apr 20 15:48:10 EDT 2003

My point is that an offset may apply globally while individual
channels also require local tweaks.  If all my programming is off
by 5 minutes and one of my channels is off by ten, I'd like to skew
globally by 5 and skew the individual channel by 5 (or 15) as well.

On Apr 20, at 12:03, Joel Feenstra encoded a 1.4K recording: