[mythtv] Adjusting individual time offsets

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Apr 20 04:24:28 EDT 2003

The global offset still has relevance for other reasons; personally, I
would not replace it, but augment it with the per-channel setting.

Even if noone responds to your request for feedback, I think it's wise
to submit a patch.  You never know when old or new users will decide
they want a similar feature.  Your work is of maximal value when it is
in the mailing-list archives or CVS itself.

On Apr 19, at 20:56, Joel Feenstra encoded a 2.0K recording: