[mythtv] Subject for my last message: PVR 250 Audio

Michael Jones mike at phasegate.com
Sat Apr 19 20:53:11 EDT 2003

Hi Isaac, thanks for your help.

I installed from CVS as of Saturday morning, with the same results.  There
is plenty of CPU, approx. 60 - 70% free.  This is quite a head-scratcher.

A couple folks have noticed that their job queue length rises > 1.  Mine
does that as well, but I'm not sure if that's really an indication of an
error.  Using mplayer also raises the queue length but the playback is
smooth...

Mike