[mythtv] mythmusic: symbolic links?

John Hurliman jhurliman at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 19 16:06:13 EDT 2003

Currently I'm using a symbolic link in the mythvideo directory
(/mnt/share/video/CD -> /mnt/cdrom) to play media off the CD drive. I
tried setting up the same thing for mythmusic (/mnt/share/audio/CD ->
/mnt/cdrom) and found it didn't show up in the list. Are symbolic links
supported in mythmusic currently? If not, could someone point me in the
right direction in the code to patch it; I'm just finding my way around
the code, it's a large project to dive in to. Ideally the CD Audio
CDs and load data CDs like a normal directory structure, but that's a
lot more than I feel like coding today :-p.

John Hurliman