[mythtv] Subject for my last message: PVR 250 Audio

wwinright at attbi.com wwinright at attbi.com
Sat Apr 19 04:10:53 EDT 2003

Before I attempted to use the PVR 250, I had set the audio as stated in the
how-to. Now I get sound from previously recorded shows (pre PVR 250) and all
other  sources, but not from live tv or recorded tv using the PVR 250. CAn
someone tell me if there is an audio driver that needs to be insmod'ed for the
PVR 250?

Thanks,
Wade