[mythtv] Recording Profiles

James Knight foom at fuhm.net
Thu Apr 17 14:12:21 EDT 2003

On Thursday, April 17, 2003, at 02:10  AM, Isaac Richards wrote:

> If people _really_ have a problem with the current behavior, I can
> always just
> remove the ability to keep watching while it transitions from live tv
> to a
> recording and back, as that would certainly simplify quite a bit of
> code and
> make things nicer overall internally.  I don't even want to contemplate
> changing encoding parameters mid-stream.

That sounds like a good idea. Except, then, add a new feature: a choice
that exits out of mythtv and starts watching the recorded show
automatically. Just a UI shortcut issue though - I don't think it needs
to do anything different than what would happen if the user manually
exited, went to the recordings screen and started watching the
in-progress recording.

James