[mythtv] Watching While Recording Instability

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Wed Apr 16 15:14:35 EDT 2003

I was able to, for the first time, get live TV to hang by skipping ahead
and back randomly, so it isn't just a problem with watching while
recording, apparently.  I could see 1 defunct mythfrontend processes,
and 3 mythfrontend processes owned by root.  I've spent about 5 minutes
after restarting everything to get it to do it again, but have had no luck.

Mike