[mythtv] MythMusic complains about database

undisclosed prozac at softhome.net
Wed Apr 16 09:36:01 EDT 2003

MythMusic is complaining (to console) that my database has
problems.  I'm getting the error:
metadata.o: Your database is out of whack (no tracks, missing columns, etc.). Not good.

After trying several other things, I ended up doing a make distclean and rebuilding
everything (yes, I installed the libraries before I made the 'add-ons'). I even dropped
the mythconverg database and rebuilt it from scratch too.  Still, I got the same error.
This seems to have started within the last 3 or 4 days, as I was able to use MythMusic
just fine over the weekend.

I am using cvs as of about 9:30 pm CST last night (Tue, 4/15/2003) on a debian sid/unstable
machine.

thanks
~John