[mythtv] MythWeather

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 21:39:00 EDT 2003

this happened to me today too when I updated mythweather for the first
time in a week or so. I hit "i" and the configure screen came up. I had
to go through the configuration again (though it seemed like it
remembered my previous values, so the database was probably ok). Then I
hit "i" again and everything worked. One hiccup. I had to manually
remove the "strip" lines from the makefile again as discussed earlier
(RH8 system here).  Also on the configure screen though I could
navigate ok, it was really, really hard to tell what was
selected/highlighted. Was there supposed to be a highlight "band" sort
of like the program finder interface? If so, wasn't there for me. I
like the new radar screen!

best,

Cedar