[mythtv] (focus issues)

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Tue Apr 15 15:06:37 EDT 2003

CVS from april 15th 8am pst fixed the problem for me. I still get
flashes of the term window behind mythtv whenever myth changes from
viewing a recording (live or recorded) to the frontend or back. But at
least the correct window ends up with focus in the end. Lordy, am I
glad that is finally fixed. It has been tormenting me for months.

cedar