[mythtv] Previously recorded programs question

James Knight foom at fuhm.net
Tue Apr 15 13:05:39 EDT 2003

The way I'd like to see this work is to always show all instances of
the show in the conflict-resolution screen, but default repeats to
disabled. I also want to be able to disable any given showing of a
show, even if it doesn't conflict with anything else, because I know I
don't want to see it ahead of time.

Basically, you should always be able to enable/disable any showing
manually no matter what the scheduler thinks is right.

Additionally, it's probably not a good idea to have a completely hidden
table of shows you've ever recorded that stays around forever. That
kind of thing will cause problems if you have a Mythbox for a couple
years...who knows what's in that table by then. It either needs to have
a UI (but that'd be kinda gross), or just be based on what recordings
you currently have (no matter how old) and maybe the last month of
shows that were recorded.

James