[mythtv] mythmkmovie

Michael J. Pedersen michael.j.pedersen at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 19:08:48 EDT 2003

http://www.icelus.org/mythmkmovie.tar.bz2

All the documentation which has been written so far is in the script
itself, named mkmovie.

One weakness I've just thought of: It must be run in the same directory
as the stored videos (from MythTV). It requires Perl DBI and mencoder to
work properly.

Aside from that, it seems fairly complete, usable, and robust.
Naturally, if mencoder fails, the process will fail, but it will try
again (my machine has problems with processes dying due to heat, so I've
put that in).

Let me know what all of you think of it, please, and I'll talk to you
later!