[mythtv] Muting during FF/REW

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Mon Apr 14 23:14:57 EDT 2003

> My wife has been complaining (and I agree) that it's very annoying to have
> the sound still on while doing FF/REW while watching a recording or live
tv.

Actually, I would really love to see a high quality slow motion forward
*with* sound.

I have been learning sign language and you really need to watch it again and
again in slow motion to try and pick up what they are signing!  (The voice
over helps as well, hence the usefulness of sound).

BSL was officially recognised as a "language" two weeks ago!