[mythtv] osd bugs

Wally Wallace wally at satx.rr.com
Sat Apr 12 21:40:40 EDT 2003

I am having several issues with cvs osd. It seems the info box is stuck
at two lines and most descriptions run off the screen. I thought i
remembered the info box scaling up.
Second, the record screen is shifted about 2 inches to the left off my
screen. The D of Don't record this program is off the screen.
I am running at 1600x1200.

Also, i know people have posted about his before and it is really a v4l
issue, but does anyone know how to hack the bttaudio driver so that it
mutes on channel changing rather than popping?