[mythtv] Advise visualization

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Sat Apr 12 09:37:29 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 07:57, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> Interesting.... how does this play with the backend if, say, a recording is
> scheduled to start while you're watching this visualization?
>
> -Joe C.

I haven't tested that scenario but I think the TV object has enough
within it to handle the change in state similar to Live TV.  Playing
music shouldn't impact recording anymore than watching a recording in
progress.

I will be sure to test that scenario before submitting a patch.
Currently, I am not instantiating the class in a good location or
handling the little details.  Its at the it works but its ugly stage.
I will resolve this (or someone will put me on the right path.)

Any other issues that come to mind would be helpful.

Brent Hills.