[mythtv] wintv pvr 250/350 driver

kevin thayer nufan_wfk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 09:19:56 EDT 2003

> Will do -- just got the card today, and haven't done
> any recording-side integrating yet.

cool. FYI it looks like we'll be able to do arbitrary
sized video. (ie 500x345 or whatever you want) Not
sure if that's builltin to mythtv or not, but it could
be a nice optimization for folks.

> One thing, though, is that the audio in the couple
> quick test recordings I've done is quite bad --
> there's a continual high-pitched ringing/whining
> noise in the background.  Hopefully it's just a
> driver issue =)

Hm.. Haven't had any reports of that at all. Everyone
just says how nice the audio is :) Make sure your
tuning is right i guess. Does it happen on every
channel? (perhaps move this to the ivtv-devel list?)

-tmk