[mythtv] patch mythmusic numeric sort of shuffle

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Thu Apr 10 01:30:03 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm back a little early so i thought i would pick up where I left off.

Attached below is a patch to drop the padding of the # field with zeros
and replacing it with a true numeric comparison for sorting.  If the
ListAsShuffled option is enabled.

It is basically the patch Matt Zimmerman suggested to me with 2 changes
addition of const to the compare call so that it overrides the virtual
function properly (required) and a couple of redundant lines that ensure
the comparison is only applied to column 0 (optional).  I added these
just to clarify the functions intended use.

Patch attached,
Brent Hills.