[mythtv] MythGame issue...

Andrew Klino mythtv at cpugeek.com
Mon Apr 7 19:32:14 EDT 2003

Okay, before I loose my mind trying to figgure this out... and before my
wife leaves me for spending more time with my Myth box than her -- I
better just ask the mailing list.

First off, let me outline my setup...   I'm running all 0.8 releave Myth
software on a constantly updated Mandrake Cooker distribution.  By that,
I mean that I refresh my urpmi database nightly, and I manually run
'urpmi --auto-select' everyday.

The issue I have is everytime I try to open MythGame, I get the
following error:

ASSERT: "i <= nodes" in /usr/lib/qt3/include/qvaluelist.h (372)

No other info is given.  I've tried dropping the whole mythconverg
database and starting from scratch, and I still get the same error.  And
yes, I did add metadata.sql, nesdb.sql, and snesdata.sql (in that
order).  Can someone *PLEASE* give me a clue on where to look?!

Thanks,
Andrew Klino
Manteca, CA