[mythtv] mythmusic patch - trivial

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Apr 6 11:56:05 EDT 2003

On Sunday 06 April 2003 05:13 am, Brent Hills wrote:
> This cleans up a small patch I introduced awhile ago.
>
> It replaces my 'C' ism with more QT like code and corrects a for loop to
> break when the current item is found.

Just applied this, thanks.

> I would like to put in some more effort contributing more time and code
> to myth.  I need to cut my teeth on QT.  Does anyone have any
> suggestions that i can take care of without stepping too much on work in
> progress by others?
>
> I'd prefer to do something mythmusic related to begin with.
>
> Suggestions?

Well, some GUI setup stuff might be nice -- Robert Kulagowski has a mostly
finished patch for it that I've been meaning to take a look at but haven't
had time to.  Other than that, the only thing is making the playback screen
look nicer, but that's got to wait on John Danner finishing up the theming
stuff for the playback screen in the TV portion to see how much code can be
reused.

Isaac