[mythtv] PATCH: SQL error using chanid ordering and up/down favorites

Leandro Dardini ldardini at tiscali.it
Sat Apr 5 10:02:16 EST 2003

Here in italy we have a strict channel ordering ... or maybe I like to have
the same programs ordering in mythtv and on all my tv. This is the reason I
use chanid as channel ordering, but while using the favorites up/down I get

>DB Error (getnextchannel):
>Query was:
>SELECT channel.channum FROM channel,capturecard,cardinput,favorites WHERE
channel.chanid < "5" AND >favorites.chanid = channel.chanid AND
channel.sourceid = cardinput.sourceid AND cardinput.inputname = "Television"
>AND cardinput.cardid = capturecard.cardid AND capturecard.videodevice =
"/dev/video" AND capturecard.hostname >= "vi-o-lin"  ORDER BY chanid  LIMIT
1;
>Driver error was:
>QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>Database error was:
>Column: 'chanid' in order clause is ambiguous

The included micropatch correct this little bug adding "channel." to the
order by clause.

Leandro "Micropatcher" Dardini