[mythtv] RE: [mythtv-users] SN41G2 (amd) Shuttle and MythTV

WeaselGod mythtv at firelizards.com
Wed Apr 2 01:03:53 EST 2003

interesting idea, however, I really am not looking to buy a driver for
something that the vendor should supply (IMHO).  NVidia has done a nice
job with their video support for linux.  Sounds like they need to do the
same for their audio.  Also, another quirk, if I exit XWindows and go
back to shell, it doesn't revert back to the right screen.  Basically
the screen is black.  If I run startx again, then the screen returns for
X.  Really odd.
Eric