[mythtv] libmyth

Thor Sigvaldason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:06:03 -0400

> Very easy to do. In fact, I'll do it now.

	That's done, and the library builds properly with or without LCD_DEVICE
declared (well, an unused variable error or two when it's not declared, but
that's nothing).

	BTW, everything else built cleanly on a fresh checkout for me.

	One odd thing though. I redid the Makefile for mythlcd (the executable) so
that it would link against the library. Linking failed, however, with an
undefined reference to globalsettings (of type Settings). I stuck one into
mythlcd's main.cpp and it built and ran fine, but seems the library has some
sort of dependency that I'm not sure you intended (?).

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>
For my PGP/GnuPG public key, send an e-mail to thorskey@sigvaldason.com