[mythtv] 3 Hiccups with current (Sept. 9) CVS

Thor Sigvaldason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:38:49 -0400

On Monday 09 September 2002 09:17 pm, you wrote:

> > 2. 	Further along, when building the (new) epg, I get a really weird one:
> >
> > 	I'm on a Pentium 4, and gcc is 2.95.3. If I take out the -O6
> > optimization (wow, does the epg really need to be that optimized  :-),
> > then it compiles just fine.
>
> Heh, probably a old gcc template bug, does -O3 compile fine?

	Both -O2 and -O3 generate the same problem as -O6. Weird.

	BTW, the new mythepg works just fine, even with all the accented Spanish
stations that I get in my listings. I can finally stop doing that by hand. :-)

	Also, did you get the separate e-mail I sent you about MythWeb v0.1?

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>
For my PGP/GnuPG public key, send an e-mail to thorskey@sigvaldason.com