[mythtv] MythTV Issues

Lukasz A. Weber mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 22:18:49 -0400 (EDT)

I missed the FAQ completely, sorry! I've played around with the mixer to
no avail. Basically, my TV-Wonder card plays it's audio through CD-in
line. I have no audio coming through Line-in. Anyhow, your advice should
have worked with CD-in too, I'm guessing. Instead here's what happens:

CD-in
 Mute	Rec	Effect
====================================
 off	off	Pass-Thru audio only
 on	off	No audio
 off	on	Both audio streams
 on	on	No audio

I've tried this in gmix and aumix. Both give the same results. No other
settings seem to effect this, except for the main volume/mute.

Is this just a "feature" of my setup? I also have an AverMedia card that
has a patch cable to Line-in, I could see if I have the same problems with
it...

Lukasz