[mythtv] Having a few problems :(

Martyn Weber mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:49:17 +0100

On Thursday 31 October 2002 00:39, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 October 2002 07:21 pm, Martyn Weber wrote:
> > Ok,
> >
> > now ive looked a bit closer, the blue and liquid theme directories do not
> > include an OSD.TXT file or any of the PNG images for sliders, etc.
> >
> > Has anyone got a copy of the ones that create the non default OSD that
> > they could send or add to cvs?
>
> They're not supposed to.  The only valid osdtheme is 'defaultosd'.
>
> Isaac
Ah ok,sorry I thought that might be the reason it was saying it couldnt find
the liquid or blue osdtheme, cause there was no osd.txt file in the directory.

What I would like to do is configure the osd to provide a view like the
following:

http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/osdinfo.jpg

and when paused display something like the following:

http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/osdpause.jpg

What I actually get is similar to

http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/tvosd.png
and no pause status bar at all.

I thought it was just a matter of switching to the blue or liquid themes but
not on my system :(