[mythtv] Re: segfault with mythepg and problem with mythfilldatabase

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:25:19 -0400

On Wednesday 23 October 2002 10:10 pm, Dave Caplinger wrote:
> Another thing that will cause the mythepg in CVS to segfault is to try
> to run it in 640x480 resolution.  Did you (Daniel) happen to change your
> /usr/local/share/mythtv/theme.txt file to adjust this?  (800x600 is the
> default.)

If you can recompile for debugging (swap the comment on the first two lines of
settings.pro and recompile) and send me a backtrace of it crashing when run
at 640x480, I'd appreciate that, as I can't reproduce it.

Isaac