End-of-recording crash (Re: [mythtv] Vacation.)

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:18:46 -0400

On Sunday 20 October 2002 11:05 pm, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 05:09:27PM -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
> > I'm going to be gone on vacation until the 26th.  If there haven't been
> > any major bugreports (assuming I get a backtrace of that crash on
> > finished playing bug), and Thor and Chuck commit things to CVS <grin>,
> > I'll put the 0.7 release out the 27th or so.
>
> Here's a backtrace of that particular crash:

Thanks.  I just checked in something that should fix this -- it was just a
fairly simple little race between the tv object checking for key presses, and
the video player killing its own output device.

Isaac