[mythtv] Ramblings on the 128 Channels and Satellite

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:33:05 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I did a little bit more reading, and the key here seems to be the
Composite1:123 setup.. So, some new questions:

1) How do I *call* Composite1:123? Could this be done by doing a CHANNEL
UP? or what? I have the time and interest, and would *really* like to
develop this..

tarek : )