[mythtv] Problems building 0.6 under mandrake 9

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 01:42:44 -0400

On Sunday 13 October 2002 01:32 am, Randy Page wrote:
> Sorry for the long post folks, just wondering if anyone has seen this one.
> The system is a duron 1200, 512mb ram and mandrake 9 w/gcc 3.2.
<snip>
> Obviously I'm missing something, but I don't know what. I can usually sort
> out missing deps and stuff by myself, but this on has me stumped.

Just edit filters/filters.pro and remove the 'postprocess' from the end of the
SUBDIRS line, and re-make things from the top source dir.  That filter's
unused at the moment, so not compiling it won't hurt anything.

Isaac