[mythtv] Last call for inclusions in the 0.6 release.

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 11:59:57 -0400

People having problems with incompatible hardware aside, I'm ready to put the
release together..

Thor, I'm going to put out a 'use at your own risk' pre-release of the web
interface..  It all seems to work fairly well, so it'll be nice to put it out
there..  Came in real handy the other day when I was away from home and had
forgotten to schedule a recording.

Chuck, I'm going to hold off on a mythgame release until what you've said
you're working on is in CVS and tested a little..  Only reason I'm doing that
and not a prerelease is because it does the game scan each time on startup.
No big deal to release it at a later date =)

Anyway, it's noon where I am, so I'll probably put the release out
evening-ish..

Isaac