[mythtv] mythtv and tv_grab_sn

Stefan Görling mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:48:00 +0200

Dear Brian,

I was not aware of that dagenstv provided danish listings, so i didn't
add it to the grabber when I wrote it, sorry. The reason for not adding
<channel>-info was that in Sweden the channel numbering is dependant on
the carrier used (i.e. they're different if you use terrestial and cable).

I've patched mythfilldatabase so that it uses manually entered channel
information when none is available and maps the channels based on their
names in the channel-table and the program-xml. I'll try to send you the
patch when I get back to town early next week.

/Stefan