[mythtv] xmltv setup errors

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:57:30 -0500

justin, thanks for the tip.
that got rid of the xml twig error
i am also getting TONS of errors similar to the following.

Malformed UTF-8 character (1 byte, need 3, after start byte 0xe3) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Date/Manip.pm line 6497, <STDIN> line 4

when I try to perl Makefile.PL the xmltv.

did you also experience this?

Justin Hawkins <justin@hawkins.id.au>
Sent by: mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net
10/11/2002 10:40 AM